Hard PUR/PIR foam, without laminate.
- Can be used as a support for joinery in overflow
- Can be used as insulation
- Can be used as supporting material
- Can be used in shipbuilding industry, car and furniture industry
10 – 15 – 20 – 25 – 30 – 35 – 40 – 45 – 50 – 60 – 70 – 80
Other sizes on demand in accordance with volume.
Lengths (with reservations)
- 1.220 mm
- 2.440 mm
- Good mechanical bearing capacity
- Good compressive strength
- Dimensionally stable
- Exceptional thermal insulation capacities
- Easy bonding with water based glues or hotmelts
- Very resistant to chemical products
- Dregradable biologically and eco-biologically without risk
- Easy to cut, to mill, to pierce and to glue
CS-PURPLATE doesn’t deform, even in boiling water. It is resistant to liquid nitrogen and to many chemical products.