ISO-TOP WINFRAMER consists of a system of thermal and acoustical insulation in the form of a preformed L-profile and an insulating core. The thermally insulating core is connected to the system angle by means of a foldable mechanism.
Advantages: easy installation and perfect insulation finishing.
- support for joinery in overflow
- supporting material
ISO-TOP WINFRAMER is available in a standard dimension (1.200 x 80 x 80 mm) and can be adjusted lengthwise according to the needs of the construction site. ISO-TOP WINFRAMER has to be fixed mechanically with adapted screws (not in our range). The sealing and bonding kit Iso-Top Flexkleber WF improves adhesion on mineral surfaces.
- 90 x 80 mm
- 140 x 90 mm
- 160 x 110 mm
- 180 x 110 mm
- 200 x 110 mm
Windows and doors can be assemled directly on or in the insulating system. Screws are covered afterwards by the thermal insulation. This core of integrated insulation provides an improvement of the ?-value in combination with the L-profile.
- capacity up to 200kg per meter
- versatile finishing with sealing products against air, water, rain…
- good resistance to compression
- exceptional thermal insulation
- easy bonding with sealing/bonding kit Iso-Top Flexkleber WF
- good resistance to chemicals
- easy cutting, milling, drilling and bonding
- biological and eco-biological
- dimensional stability
- doesn’t rot