Instant strength, one part silicone sealant. Neutral cure silicone for window & door assembly.
- Specially designed for bonding windows and doors. The units can be handled and processed immediately after application.
- Instant strength after application, which enhances productivity (saving time and labor cost).
- Primerless adhesion to a wide range of substrates such as PVC, coated wood, glass, etc.
- Suitable for manual and automated assembly applications
- Excellent long-term sustainability.
Colour : white, black
Packaging: 250kg drums, 20 liter pails, 310 ml cartridges, 600 ml sausages
- easy-to-use 1-part silicone
- low squeeze-out
- immediate bonding strength
- UV- and weather-resistant
- excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates, such as glass, metal, PVC
- neutral cure
- suitable for automated assembly applications
- elastic bonding silicone
- structural capability for window bonding applications similar to Dow Corning Construction 2-part silicones
- temperature stability over a wide range: -50°C to +150°C
- Fast strength build up supports productivity enhancements due to fast handling of bonded units
- Saves time as no buffer for strength build up required
- for factory glazing and on-site application