DOW CORNING 791 Silicone sealing is an excellent, one component, easy to use, neutral curing silicone sealing. It has an excellent resistance to weather. It is flexible and has an odorless curing. This low elastic silicone sealing has an excellent bonding without primer on a wide reach of porous and non-porous substrates.
- Ideal for expansion-, connection-, contour- and other moving joints
- General glazing and sealing of curtain- and other facades
- Connection seams between floors and walls
(White, black, grey)
310 ml tubes
- The adapted curingtime permits conventional operations
- Excellent resistance to weather
- Excellent recovery after stretching and compressing
- Extreme resistance to ozone, uv-rays and extreme temperatures
- It will take in maximum 50% of the movement
- Excellent bonding on a wide reach of constructing materials like concrete, stone, masonry, bricks, wood, steel, glass, glazed surfaces, painted or varnished wood and ceramic products
- Ideal sealing for joints that expand, make a connection or move, because the low elasticity module permits high movement. But it caused little tension on the bonding.
- Meets ISO 11600-F&G-25LM