CS-EASY FOIL N is a fully self-adhesive foil that can be replastered, used as sustainable, airtight vapour barrier in new construction as well as in renovation.
This foil can be applicated simply and fastly thanks to a two- or threefold protective paper (*depends of the width) of the adhesive strip.
The powerful adhesive strip guaranties a perfect adhesion on difficult surfaces such as concrete, wood, limestone.
Permanent, airtight sealing for:
- Joinery work (aluminium, wood, PVC)
- Curtain walls
- Oustide facade insulation
- OSB and multiplex
- Connections with our foils
Colour foil : white
Widths, lengths and packaging
- 100mm x 25m (6 rolls/box)
- 130mm x 25m (6 rolls/box)
- 150mm x 25m (4 rolls/box)
- 170mm x 25m (4 rolls/box)
- 200mm x 25m (4 rolls/box)
- 250mm x 25m (2 rolls/box)
- 300mm x 25m (2 rolls/box)
- 350mm x 25m (2 rolls/box)
- powerful, self-adhesive surface
- no construction adhesive needed
- very quick and easy application
- self-adhesive properties reached after 60 minutes
- easy to apply even on difficult surfaces
- can be replastered
- the side of the foil that can be replastered, can be provided with an 20mm white adhesive acryl strip (CS-EASY FOIL N PLUS).