Support from open-cell polyurethane foam with a high density, provided with an acrylate adhesive on both sides.
The Thermalbond V2100 distinguishes itself by an easy removable polyethyleen liner, without tearing. The acrylate layer on both sides is pressure-sensitive and bonds on metal and glass, while the support ensures the necessary distance between the materials.
- Exceptional spacer for 2 or 4 sided bonding glazing systems
- Conventional spacer within glass
- Thermoblocking for glazing
- Vibration damper
Anthracite with a blue polyethyleneliner
Thickness: 3,20 – 4,80 – 6,40 – 8,00 – 9,50 mm
Widths: from 6 till 1.350 mm
On a fast roll
Packed in boxes, separated by a silicone paper
- The open cell structure lets the air and humidity through to the silicone resulting in a faster and optimal bonding
- The high density polyurethane support is chemically compatible with all tested silicones
- The limited thermal conductivity of the support restricts the transition of heat and avoids condensation on glass, doors and steel
- Excellent resistance to UV-rays, mould and oxidation
- Suited for punching of parts