Plasto-elastic butyl mass tape with high adhesion, coated with a black aluminium film.
- Decreases drumming of steel plate
- As anti-drumming for alumunium doorsteps
- To decrease vibrations
Film : black lacquered
Glue layer: black
Thickness : 1,50 mm
30-35-40-45-50-55-60-65-70-75-80-85-90-95-100-105-110-115-120-125-130-135-140-145-150-155- …. 1.000 mm
Packed in boxes, separated by silicone paper
- tested by the independent laboratory Peutz (report n° A 2875-1-RA-001 dd 23/12/15)
- 2 to 4 times lighter than the traditional products (bitumen)
- More ecological than bitumen
- Less migration than bitumen
- Excellent bonding on most surfaces
- Compatible with the most current construction materials
The surfaces have to be clean, dry, sound and dustproof.
These surfaces are:
- the most current surfaces in the building sector
- aluminium, steel, glass, wood, PVC
Remove a small part of the protection foil, position the product and remove the protection foil when thee tape moves on. Press with a steel roller to avoid air bubbles.
We advise the consumer to check the compatibility of the product and the surface as far as bonding and chemical compatibility are concerned, taking into account the applying temperature.
For an application between 0°C and +5°C, we advise to check the surfaces for presence of frost or condensation.
The foil does not stop water.