Modified butylrubber-mass tape with a high adhesion, coated with a reinforced, lead colored aluminium film. The adhesion increases when time increases.
- Sealing for facades
- Protection around pipes
- Sealing for windows and porches
- To repair light domes or gutters
Film : lead colored
Glue layer: grey
30-35-40-45-50-55-60-65-70-75-80-85-90-95-100-105-110-115-120-125-130-135-140-145-150-155- …. 1.000 mm
Length: 15 meter
Packed in boxes, separated by silicone paper
- Compatible with most current constructing materials
- Can be painted
- Excellent resistance to UV-rays
- Excellent bonding on porous surfaces
The surfaces have to be clean, dry, sound and dustproof.
These surfaces are:
- the most current surfaces in the building sector
- aluminium, steel, glass, wood, PVC
Remove a small part of the protection foil, position the product and remove the protection foil when the tape moves on. Press with a steel roller to avoid air bubbles.
We advise the consumer to check the compatibility of the product and the surface as far as bondingand chemical compatibility are concerned, taking into account the applying temperature.
For an application between 0°C and +5°C, we advise to check the surfaces for presence of frost or condensation.
The foil does not stop water.