472 PU-FIRE FOAM GUN is a one-component flame retardant insulation and mounting foam developed for flame-retardant sealing between stony building components with a joint depth of max. 40mm. The foam cures under the influence of moisture from the air and from the substrate.
- joints between partition walls, ceilings and floors
- ducts and pipes through walls and floors
- spaces around window and door frames and prefabricated elements
- bonding and sealing of insulating plates
- connection seams of cams and dormers
- filling cavities
Packaging and colours: 750 ml cans (12/box). Red.
Features and benefits
- flame retardant
- excellent adhesion to most building materials such as stone, concrete, metal and various plastics (polystyrene, polyurethane foam, polyester, rigid PVC). Adheres, however, not or badly on silicone surfaces, polyethylene, and Teflon.
- meets EN 1366-3 and EN 1366-4
- very good acoustic properties
- fast curing
- resistant to heat, water and many chemicals