220 SILICON-FR is a high-quality, professional and fire-resistant sealant based on oxime-curing silicone (neutral / acid-free system), which cures under the influence of the air humidity to a durable, permanently elastic rubber.
- connection and sealing of expansion joints submitted to fire-protection requirements between / along several building elements in cladding, wall, floor, ceiling and roof structures.
- sealing in fire-resistant glazing systems
- sealing joints adjacent to fire doors
- sealing joints around window and door frames
- cable and duct sealing where a high risk of fire is present
- joint sealing in fireproof steel structures
- connections and sealing expansion joints in concrete elements and fire-resistant materials
- sealing in constructions in which the spread of fire, water, smoke or noxious fumes must be countered
White, gray, black, RAL 7016
Other colours and / or packaging on request.
Cardboard with 12 sausages of 600 ml
Benefits / Features
- Fire-resistant according to international standards
- permanently elastic
- maximum movement 25%
- excellent adhesion without primer on almost all porous and non-porous surfaces
- colourfast, good UV and weather resistant
- eutral / acid-free curing system, almost odourless
- easily processable
- non-corrosive towards metals
- doesn’t contain organic solvents nore plasticizers
- in accordance with ISO 11600 F + G25LM
- meets 13501-2: 2007 + A1: 2009 and 1366-4: 2006 + A1-2010 (see test reports Efectis)